The organisation we are recruiting for is a medium size player in the international philanthropic field. The organisation focuses on supporting projects in the areas of education, community development, health and other projects that serve people in need all over the world. You will be working in a team of highly committed individuals from all corners of the world. The atmosphere is collegial and warm as well as highly demanding with respect to service levels and professionalism. For the office in Vienna we are looking forward to your application as
Grant Administrator (m/f)
- In this function, you support the Grant Managers and you are responsible for the smooth running of funding requests and awards.
- In particular, you process incoming project applications, enter them in the database and ensure adequate follow-up and response to applications and request additional information.
- They ensure compliance with various deadlines, the (financial) follow-up of the approved project applications, the execution of the payment process and prepare overview reports for the regional director.
- The scheduling as well as the coordination and preparation of meetings and events round off your area of responsibility.
- A social science or business degree as well as professional experience abroad are welcome extras. In any case, a well-founded practice in assistance and excellent language skills in English are required.
- You manage to keep the balance between content and administrative activities and your working style is characterized by analytical accuracy and affinity with numbers.
- You bring a high level of social intelligence and understanding of other cultures.
- Absolute loyalty and discretion are further attributes that distinguish you.
- We offer you a meaningful activity with a rarity value in an extremely pleasant setting.
- Working in a small family team with the security of a multinational company.
- An extremely professional environment and the opportunity to continuously getting in touch with people and projects from a wide range of cultural backgrounds.
- This position is endowed with an initial salary of EUR 2,500 gross per month, whereby an adjustment is planned depending on qualifications and professional experience.
Inserat Nr. 3154-014
Wenn dieses Angebot für Sie attraktiv ist, bewerben Sie sich bitte hier: