The organisation we are recruiting for is a medium size player in the international philanthropic field. The organisation focuses on supporting projects in the areas of education, community development, health and other projects that serve people in need all over the world. You will be working in a team of highly committed individuals from all corners of the world. The atmosphere is collegial and warm as well as highly demanding with respect to service levels and professionalism. For the office in Vienna we are looking forward to your application as
Grant Manager (m/w) for MENAT region
- You will implement and shape grant giving programmes of lasting high quality for the common good.
- You will develop new programmes in cooperation with the Regional Director and prepare policy proposals (philanthropy trends, changes in country welfare, project risks).
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining your own region´s network and identifying new applicants.
- You will assess the suitability of incoming grant applications, track the compliance/due diligence, monitor funded projects and evaluate the results.
- You will write reports on the caseload of grant appeals and assess the effectiveness of projects.
- You will prepare charity budgets for respective areas including reporting on the allocation to the Regional Director and also administer payments according to procedures.
- Your education and experience provide the ideal combination of business and social acumen with knowledge of creating impact in the non-profit sector.
- You hold a Master´s degree in a relevant discipline (philanthropy, social science, management, theology, human sciences) or equivalent, supplemented with further education and development in grant management or related fields.
- Ideally you have already gained several years of experience within an international field of philanthropy (impact measurement would be an asset) and know how to lead an interreligious dialogue.
- You show understanding and knowledge of developments in civil society, leadership formation, religious education, social care, charity law, health management in the Middle East, preferably with a network in this sector.
- You are business fluent in English. Ideally you also speak Arabic and/or German and offer professional user knowledge of MS Office as well as grant management software.
- In summary, you are a highly process driven, motivated and enthusiastic self-starter, show interpersonal sensitivity and high integrity combined with an exceptional degree of good judgement and have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- A meaningful challenge within a pleasant working environment.
- Working in a small, supportive team within the solid framework of an international organisation.
- A highly professional environment offering the opportunity to meet a wide range of people and carry out projects at an international and multicultural level.
- Gross annual salary starting from EUR 50.000,-- depending on qualifications and work experience.
Inserat Nr. 3154-010
Wenn dieses Angebot für Sie attraktiv ist, bewerben Sie sich bitte hier: